- Wed, 13 Dec 2017 19:15:13 +0000: Choosing the Right Compression Garments: Plastic Surgeons’ Top Picks - Zwivel
Surgical compression garments are just what they sound like: garments that compress upper and/or lower body tissues after surgery. They’re worn to provide increased comfort and circulation and reduce swelling and bruising. They also reduce the risk of fluid and blood pooling and help with the healing process. Compression garments are most commonly associated with […]
The post Choosing the Right Compression Garments: Plastic Surgeons’ Top Picks appeared first on Zwivel.
- Wed, 13 Dec 2017 15:22:42 +0000: Zwivel’s Complete Guide to Tummy Tuck Surgery - Zwivel
If you find yourself feeling self-conscious about drooping skin or fat around your abdomen area that cannot be eradicated regardless of how much you exercise or diet, then abdominoplasty — also known as tummy tuck surgery — may be a procedure worth considering. What Is a Tummy Tuck? A tummy tuck is a transformative procedure […]
- Wed, 13 Dec 2017 00:29:38 +0000: More Than Just Implants: Fixing Congenital Breast Deformities Though Plastic Surgery - Zwivel
Breast deformities can affect the mammary glands, nipples, and milk lines. Some conditions are so extreme that they are almost completely debilitating. Plastic surgery offers effective solutions to these congenital disorders. Breast enhancement procedures, postmastectomy reconstructions, breast reductions to help relieve aching backs — these are the cosmetic procedures that typically come to mind when […]
The post More Than Just Implants: Fixing Congenital Breast Deformities Though Plastic Surgery appeared first on Zwivel.
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 22:24:21 +0000: Zwivel’s Step-by-Step Guide to Surgical Breast Cancer Risk Reduction - Zwivel
These days we know so much more about breast cancer than we used to that people really can make empowering choices to dramatically reduce their risk of someday developing the disease. The first thing to evaluate is just how vulnerable you actually are to breast cancer, as some people are more susceptible to the disease […]
The post Zwivel’s Step-by-Step Guide to Surgical Breast Cancer Risk Reduction appeared first on Zwivel.
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 20:16:46 +0000: Facial Reconstruction After Dog Bites: What You Need To Know - Zwivel
Most victims of dog bite injuries are children, and the dog is usually known to the child and the family. Dog bite injuries can be extremely serious and disfiguring. The injuries also carry a high rate of infection. The experience of being attacked by a dog is often emotionally traumatic for a child and a […]
The post Facial Reconstruction After Dog Bites: What You Need To Know appeared first on Zwivel.