- Mon, 19 Feb 2018 22:58:17 +0000: Hot Yoga Can Cause Skin Damage — Here’s How You Can Avoid It - Zwivel
More aspiring yogis than ever are flocking to heated studios as the popularity of hot yoga continues to rise. Exposing the skin to heat and steam may have its benefits, but overexposure can damage it just as much as harmful UVs. Hot yoga isn’t good for every skin type or condition, and is only safe when practiced in […]
The post Hot Yoga Can Cause Skin Damage — Here’s How You Can Avoid It appeared first on Zwivel.
- Mon, 19 Feb 2018 21:51:49 +0000: Root Canal Recovery: How to Manage Pain and Avoid Complications - Zwivel
Post-operative symptoms following a root canal procedure are rare Certain common-sense precautions can ensure a smooth recovery Medications can help manage post-procedural pain Diet can make a difference in ensuring optimal healing A visit to your endodontist to get your root canal treated should end with a sense of relief that the worst is behind […]
The post Root Canal Recovery: How to Manage Pain and Avoid Complications appeared first on Zwivel.
- Fri, 16 Feb 2018 17:02:44 +0000: Everything You Need to Know About Latisse for Eyelash Enhancement - Zwivel
Latisse is an FDA-approved medication that can make eyelashes longer, thicker, and darker. It takes 16 weeks of regular use to achieve the full results. Latisse is generally safe to use, but may cause some non-serious side effects. Latisse is only available with a doctor’s prescription. If you are unsatisfied with the way your eyelashes […]
The post Everything You Need to Know About Latisse for Eyelash Enhancement appeared first on Zwivel.
- Fri, 16 Feb 2018 02:41:14 +0000: I Think I Have a Dead Tooth — What Do I Do? - Zwivel
A dead or non-vital tooth is one which has no access to a fresh supply of blood. Tooth decay and trauma are the most common causes of dead teeth. Dentists diagnose dead teeth by taking x-rays and testing the tooth for sensitivity to heat, cold, and electrical stimuli. Dentists can treat dead of dying teeth […]
- Thu, 15 Feb 2018 17:56:29 +0000: Vanquish vs. Other Contouring Procedures: Frequently Asked Questions - Zwivel
Vanquish is a non-surgical fat reduction treatment that uses radio frequency waves to kill fat cells. Although most commonly used around the abdomen to reduce the circumference of the waist, it can now also be applied on the inner and outer thighs, bra line, back and arms. Clinical studies have proven the efficacy of Vanquish […]
The post Vanquish vs. Other Contouring Procedures: Frequently Asked Questions appeared first on Zwivel.